“…Very cozy, offer plenty of space… The beds… are feather soft and fitted with fine linens and duvets. It’s quite a deal for the price…” – Frommers
Hotel Boquete Garden Inn has five cabañas, each with two guest rooms—one upstairs and one downstairs. The cabañas are nestled within some of the most beautiful gardens in Panama, home to over 80 species of birds. This unique layout creates a warm, intimate setting, while maintaining the privacy of each room. Lovingly designed, Boquete Garden Inn’s hotel rooms have the amenities and comforts you expect, while still capturing—what we feel is—the essence of Boquete.
Rate includes daily complimentary continental breakfast, a drink every night at our social hour, wireless Internet in rooms and common areas, and our ‘Boquete Your Way’ personalized tour and day trip planning service…all at great value. All of our rooms are non-smoking.
We don’t follow the franchise hotel model: Boquete Garden Inn has five different types of rooms, all which are newly-renovated to reflect the character and charm of Boquete Panama.
Beautiful high ceilings, decorative romantic bed netting, small sofa. Spacious comfort. Located on upper level, overlooking stunning gardens. Perfect for couples, honeymooners. Sleeps up to two people.
King bed in separate bedroom, with full kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa that pulls out into a double bed. Located on upper and lower level within stunning gardens. Sleeps three to four people.
Open concept and airy, with relaxing atmosphere. Located on main level. Door opens onto tropical gardens. Sleeps up to three people.
Open concept and airy, with relaxing atmosphere. Located on main level and 2nd level within our stunning gardens. Sleeps up to 3 people.
Perfect for families with children 10 years and up or groups of friends. Located on main level and 2nd level within our stunning gardens. Sleeps up to four people.
All rooms include:
- Kitchenette with small fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, french press, toaster, kettle, sink, prep area, dining table – with utensils and dishware (King Suites have a complete kitchen – including full-size fridge and oven)
- Surge protector and dehumidifier (very important in Panama – we are one of the only hotels in Boquete to offer!)
Note: With Boquete’s beautiful spring-like climate, air-conditioning and heating are not necessary
- 32” LCD television with cable TV
- Wireless internet
- Modern en-suite bathroom with hot shower, hair dryer, ample towels, soaps and shampoos (Please note: due to our mountain location, and the limitations of the electric tankless hot water system, we do not have hot water in the sinks. All showers equipped with fog free mirror)
- Laptop safe and other enhanced security features
- Screened windows
- Daylight balanced reading lamps
- Alarm clocks
- Local and exotic art, handcrafted woodwork
- New mattresses, plush duvets – all king and queen beds have deluxe removable mattress toppers
- Daily maid service
- Garment steamer available at the front desk
INTERNET SPECIAL RATE – LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Room rates based on 1 or 2 people and are subject to change without notice. Please add $25 extra person per night.
|Type||How many rooms of this type?||Maximum guests per room||Special Rate||Holiday Period*||Contact us|
|Queen & Single Bed
Main level or upper level
|3||3||$109||+$20||Check availability & rates|
|Queen & Bunk Bed
Main level or upper level
|2||4||$109||+$20||Check availability & rates|
|King & Single Bed
|2||3||$119||+$20||Check availability & rates|
|King Bed Deluxe
|1||2||$125||+$20||Check availability & rates|
Main level or upper level
|2||4||$125||+$20||Check availability & rates|
- Rates are based upon two people and are subject to change without notice. Additional guests: $25 per person per night. If, when you arrive, there are more guests in your party than what is stated in the confirmation and exceed our maximum occupancy per room, we may not be able to accommodate your entire party. These Internet rates and our walk-in rates differ from our standard rates and may not be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts.
- To confirm a reservation: the hotel requires a 1-night non-refundable deposit during regular season (May – October, excluding holidays); a 2-night non-refundable deposit during peak season (2 night min. stay, November – April, excluding holidays); and a 3-night non-refundable deposit during holidays (three night min stay, see bottom of this page for holidays) charged to either your Master Card or Visa. **A room is not considered booked until the deposit has been charged and email confirmation sent. We may be able to accommodate a 1-night stay if there is a pocket available. Please contact the hotel to check availability.
- Due to the natural setting of our hotel we regret that we are unable to accept children under the age of 10. We put your child’s safety ahead of bookings!
- No pets allowed.
- All rates are subject to 10% ATP Tax.
- WHEN TRAVELING IN PANAMA, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING TRAVEL INSURANCE. NO-SHOWS DUE TO TRAVEL DELAYS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE A CANCELLATION.
IMPORTANT: ‘Short notice’ cancellations, no-shows & early check-outs do not give us adequate time to re-book a room. This can have a devastating impact on a small hotel. Cancellation fees are based on the length of stay originally booked and will be charged to the credit card provided at booking:
5-13 days notice: 25% of the remaining balance
Less than 5 days notice (includes early checkouts): 100% of the remaining balance
Less than 14 days notice (includes early checkouts): 100% of the remaining balance
PLEASE NOTE: These fees do not include the 1-3 day non-refundable deposit.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REVIEW OUR COMPLETE hotel policies and cancellation policy.
By booking with us, it is understood that you have accepted our terms and conditions.
* Holiday periods of 2014
Carnival - February 28 – March 5, 2014
Easter – April 17 – April 21, 2014
Panamanian Independence Holidays – November 1 – 5 & November 28 – 30, 2014
Christmas Holidays – December 22, 2013 – January 4, 2015
Whether you are here to experience Boquete adventure and natural beauty, enjoy Boquete coffee, research Boquete real estate or find the ideal place to retire in Panama, Boquete is the perfect home base and Boquete Garden Inn is one of the most beautiful places to stay in Boquete. Experience beauty and serenity at one the most highly-acclaimed hotels in Boquete!