“…Very cozy, offer plenty of space… The beds… are feather soft and fitted with fine linens and duvets. It’s quite a deal for the price…” – Frommers
Boquete Garden Inn’s five cabañas have two guest rooms each — one upstairs and one downstairs. Lovingly designed, our rooms have the amenities and comforts you expect, while capturing the essence of Boquete. Rate includes: daily three-course, sit down hot breakfast; complimentary Social Hour drink tickets (redeemable any day of your stay); drink tickets for selected restaurants (exclusively for Boquete Garden Inn guests – an approximate value of $40 per couple); WiFi; cable TV; ‘Boquete Your Way’ personalized activity planning service and more! All of our rooms and premises are non-smoking Please note: Due to credit card administration charges, cash payment is preferred. We have many ATMs in town.
We don’t follow the franchise hotel model: Boquete Garden Inn has five different types of rooms, all which have been renovated to reflect the character and charm of Boquete Panama. To check availability and rates or to book your room, email or enter your dates above, in the ‘Check availability & Book Here’ form.
Beautiful high ceilings, decorative romantic bed netting, small sofa. Spacious comfort. Located on upper level, overlooking stunning gardens. Perfect for couples, honeymooners. Sleeps up to two people.
King bed in separate bedroom, with full kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa that pulls out into a double bed. Located on either the upper or lower level, within stunning gardens. Sleeps three to four people.
Open concept and airy, with relaxing atmosphere. Located on main level. Door opens onto tropical gardens. Sleeps up to three people.
Open concept and airy, with relaxing atmosphere. Located on either main level or 2nd level, within our stunning gardens. Sleeps up to 3 people.
Perfect for families with children 8 years and up or groups of friends. Located on either main level or 2nd level, within our stunning gardens. Sleeps up to four people.
All rooms include:
- Kitchenette with small fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, french press, toaster, kettle, sink, prep area, dining table – with utensils and dishware (King Suites have a complete kitchen – including full-size fridge and oven)
- Surge protector and dehumidifier (very important in Panama – we are one of the only hotels in Boquete to offer!)
Note: With Boquete’s beautiful spring-like climate, air-conditioning and heating are not necessary
- Flatscreen TV with cable channels
- Modern en-suite bathroom with hot shower, hair dryer, ample towels, soaps and shampoos.
- Laptop safe and other enhanced security features
- Screened windows
- Daylight balanced reading lamps
- Alarm clocks
- Local art, zen-inspired decor, handcrafted woodwork
- New mattresses, plush duvets – all king and queen beds have deluxe removable mattress toppers
- Daily maid service
- Garment steamer available at the front desk
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
(Subject to availability)
Our discounted internet rates (ranging from $119 – $149) have been further reduced for stays between May 1 – October 29, 2016: Queen rooms $89; King + Single $99; King Deluxe/Suite $109 + 10% hotel tax.
Room rates based on 1 or 2 people and are subject to change without notice. Please add $25 extra person per night.
|Type||How many rooms of this type?||Maximum guests per room||Special Rate||Holiday Period*||Contact us|
|Queen & Single Bed
Main level or upper level
|3||3||$99||+$10-$20||Check availability & rates|
|Queen & Bunk Bed
Main level or upper level
|2||4||$99||+$10-$20||Check availability & rates|
|King & Single Bed
|2||3||$119||+$10-$20||Check availability & rates|
|King Bed Deluxe
|1||2||$129||+$10-$20||Check availability & rates|
Main level or upper level
|2||4||$129||+$10-$20||Check availability & rates|
- Due to credit card administration fees, cash payment is preferred. Rates are based upon two people and are subject to change without notice. Additional guests: $25 per person per night. When you arrive, if there are more guests in your party than what is stated in the confirmation and exceeds our maximum occupancy per room, we may not be able to accommodate your entire party. These Internet rates and our walk-in rates differ from our standard rates and may not be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts.
- To confirm a reservation: the hotel requires a non-refundable prepayment of 30% of the total price at the time of booking (which will be deducted from your final bill). The charge will appear on your statement as Boquete Garden Inn Panama. **A room is not considered booked until credit card information has been received and email confirmation sent. Any booking change requests must be given in writing, are subject to hotel approval and are only valid if hotel confirms via email. We have a 2 night minimum stay during holidays, but we may be able to accommodate a 1-night stay if there is a pocket available. Please contact the hotel to check availability.
- Due to the natural setting of our hotel we regret that we are unable to accept children under the age of 8.
- No pets allowed.
- All rates are subject to 10% ATP Tax.
- WHEN TRAVELLING IN PANAMA, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING TRAVEL INSURANCE. NO-SHOWS DUE TO TRAVEL DELAYS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE A CANCELLATION.
IMPORTANT: Short notice cancellations, no-shows & early check-outs do not give us adequate time to re-book a room. This can have a devastating impact on a small hotel. Prepayments and cancellation fees are based on the length of stay originally booked & will be automatically charged to credit card provided. Guests will be charged a non-refundable prepayment of 30% of the total price at the time of booking (which will be deducted from your final bill). The charge will appear on your statement as Boquete Garden Inn Panama. Guests who cancel in the 7 days before arrival, no-shows and early check-outs will be charged the remaining 70% of the total price.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REVIEW OUR COMPLETE hotel policies and cancellation policy.
By booking with us, it is understood that you have accepted our terms and conditions.
* Holidays – 2016/2017
Panamanian Independence 2016 – November 3 – 6, 2016 and November 25 – 28, 2016
Christmas Holidays – December 19, 2016 – January 2, 2017
Flower & Coffee Festival – January 12, 2016 – January 22, 2017
Boquete Jazz & Blues Festival – February 9-12, 2017
Carnival – February 24 – 28, 2017
Easter – April 14 – 17, 2017
Whether you are here to experience Boquete adventure and natural beauty, enjoy Boquete coffee, research Boquete real estate or find the ideal place to retire in Panama, Boquete is the perfect home base and Boquete Garden Inn is one of the most beautiful places to stay in Boquete. Experience beauty and serenity at one the most highly-acclaimed hotels in Boquete!