Keeping our guests and staff safe
The health, well-being and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. We are committed to providing you with a safe and enjoyable experience. Our Health and Safety protocols enhance our already high standards for hygiene and cleanliness, and adhere to hospitality industry guidelines developed by MINSA (Panama’s Ministry of Health). While Boquete Garden Inn was closed, we refined our operations and processes to ensure that when we reopened, we would do so safely. All of our team members have undergone an intensive training on health and safety protocols.
Below, you will find the protocols currently in place.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Boquete Garden Inn!
- Masks are required on hotel property, in all areas, except in the privacy of your own room. Staff members who serve guests directly are required to wear mask and visor. Gardening and maintenance staff, mask only
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each check out
- Alcohol gel dispensers are available in public areas
- Public areas are frequently cleaned and disinfected
- Boquete’s weather is spring-like year round, so all rooms are naturally aired out (and no air conditioning units, which can be a source of bacteria)
- All guests and employees, upon arriving to work or checking in, will have their temperature checked
- Boquete Garden Inn is naturally socially distanced. We have 8 separate cabanas, and each room has its own private entrance.
- Breakfast times will need to be pre-booked to ensure there is ample space and enough time to enjoy your meal. Our breakfast times:
8:00 – 8:45 a.m.
9:00 – 9:45 a.m.
Please confirm your breakfast time by sending your name and reservation dates to: email@example.com or WhatsApp +507 6711 7589
If you prefer to dine in your room, we offer a breakfast to go with fresh fruit, baked goods, juice and more. Please order the night before. (Sorry, MINSA Health Protocols do not allow us to deliver cooked meals to your room).
Check in/Check out:
- The hotel has socially distanced check in and check out available. Keys will be left out for guests. When you check out, simply leave keys in your room. Guest credit cards will be charged before check in. Any additional charges will be added to the card automatically
Tour bookings and assistance
- For help with tours or reservations, guests can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at WhatsApp +507-6711-7589